TunerLook up tuner in
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Tuner may refer to:
- someone or something which adjusts or configures something
- Antenna tuner, a device to adjust the resonance frequency of an antenna or transmission line
- Tuner (electronics) a module or device which converts low-amplitude radio-frequency signals into a form suitable for processing by further modules or equipment.
- Piano tuner, a professional who adjusts the pitch of pianos using a tuning fork or a frequency counter
- Electronic tuner, a device used by musicians to tune instruments
- Car tuner, a mechanically inclined person who modifies factory vehicles for the purpose of better performance
- Machine head, part of a string instrument used to tune it