Tilted Mill EntertainmentTilted Mill Entertainment, Inc. TypePrivateFounded 2001 FounderChris Beatrice, Peter Haffenreffer Headquarters Framingham, Massachusetts, United States IndustrySoftware & ProgrammingProductsChildren of the Nile
Caesar IVEmployees57 WebsiteTilted Mill web site
Tilted Mill Entertainment is a video game developer located in Framingham, Massachusetts. It was founded in 2001 by former Impressions Games lead designer and general manager Chris Beatrice, business manager Peter Haffenreffer, and designer Jeff Fiske.
The company employs 50 staff in design, programming, creative, and administrative roles. Tilted Mill is a reference to Don Quixote. Tilted Mill developed the fifth sequel of the SimCity series, titled Simcity Societies (all previous titles had been developed by Maxis).
Current releases include:
- Children of the Nile, a city-building game set in ancient Egypt and published through Myelin Media
- Caesar IV, a city-building game set in ancient Rome and published through Sierra Entertainment
- SimCity Societies, a city-building game that is part of the Sim franchise.
- ^ Lee, Garnett (2007-06-05). SimCity Societies Under Construction. 1up.com. Retrieved on 2007-06-05.
- Tilted Mill Entertainment web site
- Children of the Nile web site
- Caesar IV web site
- Tilted Mill Entertainment entry at MobyGames
- SimCity Societies website