Live may refer to:
- Live music (concert)
- Recorded live track
- Live album
- Live (album), a list of albums titled Live
- Live (band), an alternative rock band
- Live Aid, a multi-venue rock music concert held on July 13, 1985
- Live 8, a series of benefit concerts that took place in July 2005, in the G8 nations and South Africa
- Live Earth
- Live, an Eurythmics Video
- Live, a Shania Twain DVD
- LIVE! (movie) a movie by Bill Guttentag
- L!VE, management magazine from SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
- Live broadcast
- Live television
- Live radio
- Live with Regis and Kelly, a syndicated American television talk show
- BBC Radio Five Live, the BBC's radio service providing live BBC News, phone-ins, and sports commentaries
- 938Live!, a Singapore radio station on MediaCorp radio
- CILV-FM, branded LiVE 88.5, a radio station in Ottawa, Canada
Information and Communication Technologies
- Windows Live, the collective brand name for a group of Microsoft services currently under development
- Microsoft Office Live, an Internet-based software service
- Live Search, The new search engine previously known as MSN from Microsoft.
- Xbox Live, online gaming service for Microsoft's Xbox and Xbox 360 video game consoles
- Ableton Live, a software music sequencer
- Live CD, also known as a Live Distro, Live DVD, Live OS or Live System: an operating system that can boot and run from a read-only medium (such as a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM) instead of a hard disk drive.
- Live USB, a live operating system that runs off a USB flash drive.
- Live fire exercise, an exercise (often military in nature) conducted under realistic conditions, or using real ammunition
- Low Input Viticulture and Enology, Inc., an Oregon non-profit that certifies wineries for meeting certain environmental standards.